- Title Pages
- List of tables
- Preface and acknowledgements
- One Understanding families and social change
- Two Changing societies
- Three Changing families
- Four Families and cultural identity
- Five Families in and out of work
- Six Caring families
- Seven Dispersed kin
- Eight Families, friends and communities
- Nine What is the future for the family?
- Appendix I Methodological problems in comparisons of class over time
- Appendix II Swansea boundary changes
- Families in transition
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.