- Title Pages
- List of tables, figures and boxes
- Notes on contributors
- One Restructuring large housing estates in European cities: an introduction
- Two Large housing estates in Europe: a contemporary overview
- Three Place making and large estates: theory and practice
- Four Large housing estates in their historical context
- Five Privatisation and after
- Six Tackling social cohesion in ethnically diverse estates
- Seven Social mix and social perspectives in post-war housing estates
- Eight On physical determinism and displacement effects
- Nine Who leaves Sweden’s large housing estates?
- Ten Demolition of large housing estates: an overview
- Eleven Building partnerships in Spanish and Italian regeneration processes
- Twelve Local participation in Spain and the Netherlands
- Thirteen Fighting unemployment on large housing estates: an example from Sweden
- Fourteen Feelings of insecurity and young people in housing estates
- Fifteen Restructuring large housing estates: does gender matter?
- Sixteen Knowledge management and enhanced policy application
- Seventeen Conclusions
- Restructuring large housing estates in Europe
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.