- Title Pages
- List of tables, figures and boxes
- ONE Changing times, changing places
- Two Conceptualising sustainable communities: place-making and labour market-building
- Three Reconstruction, regional policy, and labour market-building: inter-regional labour transfer policies in the post-war period
- Four Building balanced labour markets in the post-war New Towns
- Five Economic modernisation and post-war emigration and immigration
- Six The reconstruction of regional policy and the remaking of the competitive region
- Seven Sustainable community-building under New Labour
- Eight Managed migration, sustainable community-building, and international labour movements
- Nine Spatial policy, sustainable communities, and labour market-building: towards a new research agenda
- Building sustainable communities
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.