- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of abbreviations
- List of contributors
- One Introduction: asking questions of community safety
- Two ‘You just know you're being watched everywhere’: young people, custodial experiences and community safety
- Three Community safety and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities
- Four Community safety, the family and domestic violence
- Five Ethnic minorities and community safety
- Six The local politics of community safety: local policy for local people?
- Seven The police and community safety
- Eight Community safety and the private security sector
- Nine Outreach drug work and Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnerships: square pegs in round holes?
- Ten Community safety and corporate crime
- Eleven Community safety and victims: who is the victim of community safety?
- Twelve Young women, community safety and informal cultures
- Thirteen Community safety and social exclusion
- Fourteen Community safety and young people: 21st-century homo sacer and the politics of injustice
- Fifteen Conclusion: contradictions and dilemmas: the rise and fall of community safety?
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.