- Title Pages
- List of figures
- List of tables
- List of boxes
- List of contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Children's origins
- Three Socioeconomic origins of parents and child poverty
- Four Pregnancy and childbirth
- Five Children's health
- Six Children's development in the family environment
- Seven Parenthood and parenting
- Eight Parents' employment and childcare
- Nine Conclusion
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.