- Title Pages
- Introduction Talking about care/caring about talk
- one Constructions of care: the family, difficulties and policy
- two Biographies, family histories and discursive psychology
- three Accounts of care and accounting for care: repertoires in talk
- four Embedding difficulties in talk about care relationships
- five Mapping family history: the genealogy of difficulties and care
- six Two sides to the care story: illustrating the analytic potential
- seven Talking about family care: practice implications
- Appendix A Biographical summaries of participants
- Appendix B Transcription notations
- Appendix C Methods
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.