- Title Pages
- List of figures and photographs
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Refugees as researchers: experiences from the project ‘Bridges and fences: paths to refugee integration in the EU’
- Three Limited exchanges: approaches to involving people who do not speak English in research and service development<sup>1</sup>
- Four Breaking the silence: participatory research processes about health with Somali refugee people seeking asylum
- Five Home/lessness as an indicator of integration: interviewing refugees about the meaning of home and accommodation<sup>1</sup>
- Six The community leader, the politician and the policeman: a personal perspective
- Seven Complexity and community empowerment in regeneration, 2002–04
- Eight Refugee voices as evidence in policy and practice
- Nine Challenging barriers to participation in qualitative research: involving disabled refugees
- Ten Why religion matters
- Eleven Action learning: a research approach that helped me to rediscover my integrity
- Appendix: Guidelines funded through the Economic and Social Research Council Seminar Series ‘Eliciting the views of refugee people seeking asylum’
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.