- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- Part One: The reconstruction of youth citizenship
- ONE Youth in the labour market: citizenship or exclusion?
- TWO Social protection policies for young people: a cross-national comparison
- Part Two: Changing labour markets: inclusion and exclusion
- THREE Young people and their contemporary labour market values
- FOUR Youth unemployment and job-seeking behaviour in Europe
- FIVE Winners and losers: young people in the ‘new economy’
- SIX Young people in the labour market in Hungary and Slovenia: problems and perspectives
- SEVEN Excluded youth or young citizens? Ethnicity, young people and the labour market in three EU countries
- Eight Activation or alienation: youth unemployment within different European welfare communities
- Part Three: Policy options
- NINE Vocational education and the integration of young people in the labour market: the case of the Netherlands
- TEN Young people’s transitions between education and the labour market: the Italian case
- ELEVEN Integration into work through active labour market policies in different welfare state regimes
- Conclusion Fractured transitions: the changing context of young people’s labour market situations in Europe
- Young people in Europe
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.