- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction: young people and contradictions of inclusion
- Two Yo-yo transitions and misleading trajectories: towards Integrated Transition Policies for young adults in Europe
- Three Youth unemployment and the risk of social exclusion: comparative analysis of qualitative data
- Four Transition policies: strategy of actors and employment policies for young people in Europe
- Five The European strategy for youth employment: a discursive analysis
- Six State policy and youth unemployment in the EU: rights, responsibilities and lifelong learning
- Seven Transitional Labour Markets and training: rebalancing flexibility and security for lifelong learning
- Eight The third sector: ghetto for the disadvantaged or springboard toward integration?
- Nine The art of learning: empowerment through performing arts
- Ten Empowerment or ‘cooling out’? Dilemmas and contradictions of Integrated Transition Policies1
- Eleven Competence and employability
- Twelve Of roofs and knives: the dilemmas of recognising informal learning
- Thirteen Flexibility and security: the supposed dilemma of transition policies
- Fourteen ‘Disadvantage’: transition policies between social construction and the needs of vulnerable youth
- Also available from The Policy Press
Towards Integrated Transition Policies in Europe
- Young people and contradictions of inclusion
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.