- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of acronyms
- List of contributors
- One Introduction: East Asian welfare regimes
- Two Is welfare unAsian?
- Three Social welfare in China
- Four Hong Kong: from familistic to Confucian welfare
- Five Managing welfare in post-colonial Hong Kong
- Six The welfare regime in Japan
- Seven Taiwan: what kind of social policy regime?
- Eight The development of the South Korean welfare regime
- Nine The welfare regime in Singapore
- Ten Conclusion: from Confucianism to globalisation
From Confucianism to globalisation
- East Asian welfare regimes in transition
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.