- Title Pages
- One Introduction
- Two What do we already know about grandparents?
- Three Grandparents’ relationships with grandchildren: continuity and change
- Four Activities with grandparents
- Five Discipline and favouritism
- Six The main grandparents
- Seven Grandparenting in divorced families: rights and policies
- Eight Communicating in divorced families
- Nine Taking sides
- Ten ‘Being there’: grandparents’ financial, emotional and childcare support
- Eleven Excluded grandparents
- Twelve Conclusions: grandparents and family policy
- Appendix The families and the research methods
- Grandparenting in divorced families
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.