- Title Pages
- Abbreviations of law reports
- Table of cases
- Table of legislation
- One Social policy and disabled people: a recent history
- Two The Human Rights Act and the European Convention on Human Rights: an introduction
- Three Disabled people’s human rights: developing social awareness
- Four Human rights cases – disabled people: a detailed analysis (UK, European and international)
- Five The way forward: policy and practice proposals
- Appendix I The substantive Articles of the Convention
- Appendix II Human rights instruments – disabled people
- Appendix III Useful Internet addresses
- Disabled people and European human rights
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.