- Title Pages
- Notes on the editors
- Notes on the contributors
- One Community and the changing nature of urban policy
- Two Social capital, regeneration and urban policy
- Three Visions of ‘urban renaissance’: the Urban Task Force report and the Urban White Paper
- Four Strategic, multilevel neighbourhood regeneration: an outward-looking approach at last?
- Five Addressing urban social exclusion through community involvement in urban regeneration
- Six Communities at the heart? Community action and urban policy in the UK
- Seven Cultural justice and addressing ‘social exclusion’: a case study of a Single Regeneration Budget project in Blackbird Leys, Oxford
- Eight Disability and the discourses of the Single Regeneration Budget
- Nine Citizenship, community and participation in small towns: a case study of regeneration partnerships
- Ten Economy, equity or empowerment? New Labour, communities and urban policy evaluation
- Eleven The new urban policy: towards empowerment or incorporation? The practice of urban policy
- Twelve New Labour, community and the future of Britain's urban renaissance
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.