- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Method and research design
- Three Unemployment, integration and marginalisation: a comparative perspective on 18- to 24-year-olds in Finland, Sweden, Scotland and Spain
- Four Processes of marginalisation at work: integration of young people in the labour market through temporary employment
- Five Recurrence of youth unemployment: a longitudinal comparative approach
- Six Scheme participation and employment outcome of young unemployed people: empirical findings from nine European countries
- Seven Youth participation in the labour market in Germany, Spain and Sweden
- Eight Surviving unemployment: a question of money or families?
- Nine Buffers and predictors of mental health problems among unemployed young women in countries with different breadwinner models
- Ten Economic hardship, employment status and psychological wellbeing of young people in Europe
- Eleven Welfare regimes and political activity among unemployed young people
- Twelve Concluding remarks
- Appendix Samples and attrition
- Youth unemployment and social exclusion in Europe
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.