- Title Pages
- List of tables
- One Invisibility and exclusion
- Two Demographic characteristics of the final sample
- Three Access to support
- Four Children's involvement in domestic and ‘caring’ work: new insights
- Five The life course: dimensions of change in parenting and disability
- Six Individuals, families and relationships
- Seven Conclusion
- Appendix One Methods
- Appendix Two Comparisons with the ‘Looking After Children’ (LAC) community sample
- Parenting and disability
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.