- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Women and social change
- Three Survey designs for longitudinal research
- Four The role of education on postponement of maternity in Britain, Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden
- Five The financial consequences of relationship dissolution for women in Western Europe<sup>1</sup>
- Six Women's incomes over a synthetic lifetime
- Seven Fixed-term contracts and unemployment at the beginning of the employment career in Germany: does gender matter?
- Eight Women and self-employment: the case of television production workers in Britain
- Nine Gender wage differentials in Britain and Japan<sup>*</sup>
- Ten Longitudinal analysis and the constitution of the concept of gender
- Eleven Concluding comments
- Appendix: Description and characteristics of longitudinal data sets used in this book
- The gender dimension of social change
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.