- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Housing an ageing society
- Part One Policy and technology debates
- Two From ‘special needs’ to ‘lifestyle choices’: articulating the demand for ‘third age’ housing
- Three Lifetime Homes
- Four The politics of accessible housing in the UK
- Five The implications of smart home technologies
- Six Dementia and technology
- Part Two New lives for old?
- Seven Integrated segregation? Issues from a range of housing/care environments
- Eight Older people’s CoHousing Communities
- Nine Retirement communities in Britain: a ‘third way’ for the third age?
- Ten Shaping everyday life: beyond design
- Eleven Inclusive housing
- Inclusive housing in an ageing society
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.