- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of acronyms
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Inequalities in income, wealth and standard of living in Britain
- Three Inequalities in employment: problems of spatial divergence
- Four Educational inequalities and Education Action Zones
- Five How can we end inequalities in housing?
- Six Tackling inequalities in crime and social harm
- Seven Poverty across the life-course and health
- Eight Inequalities in health service provision: how research findings are ignored
- Nine A mortality league table for Cabinet Ministers?
- Ten Ending world poverty in the 21st century
Where are we now and what can be done?
- Tackling inequalities
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.