- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on editors
- Notes on contributors
- Editors’ introduction to the series
- Introduction Policy analysis in Japan
- One Historical background of policy analysis in Japan
- Two Beyond a formal approach?
- Three Policy research movements in local governments
- Four Policy analysis and normative theory
- Five Law and public policy in contemporary Japan
- Six Policy analysis and the policy process in Japanese government
- Seven In-house think tanks of ministries
- Eight A policy analysis of the Japanese Diet from the perspective of ‘Legislative Supporting Agencies’
- Nine Councils, policy analysis and policy evaluation
- Ten Local governments and policy analysis in Japan after the Second World War
- Eleven Policy analysis and policymaking by Japanese political parties
- Twelve Business associations and labour unions
- Thirteen Current state of non-profit organisations and the ‘New Public Commons’
- Fourteen Think tanks and policy analysis
- Fifteen Policy analysis in the mass media
- Sixteen Policy education in Japan
- Seventeen Job market for public policy programme graduates in Japan
- Eighteen Conclusion
- Policy analysis in Japan
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.