- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on the authors
- One Worker security and the spread of non-standard work
- Two Flexibility and security in contemporary labour markets
- Three Labour policy developments in Italy in comparative perspective
- Four Flexibility and employment security: an analysis of work careers
- Five Flexibility and wage dynamics
- Six Flexibility and social security
- Seven A monetary measure of worker (in)security
- Eight Conclusions
- Appendix A The WHIP database
- Appendix B Main work contracts in italy
Italy in comparative perspective
- The political economy of work security and flexibility
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.