- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- One Benchmarking the well-being of European Muslims
- Two State involvement in Muslim well-being
- Three European Muslims' confidence in the justice system
- Four Muslims in European politics: support for democracy and trust in the political system
- Five Muslims' experiences of discrimination in public institutions
- Six The general well-being of Muslims in Europe
- Seven Reducing disparities and polarizations in Europe
- Appendix I Ess variables
- Appendix 2: Descriptives of variables from ALBUS (2008)
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.