- Title Pages
- List of tables
- One Introduction
- Two Space, surveillance and modernity
- Three Gypsies, nomads and urbanisation: a social history
- Four The research sites and population sample
- Five Routes into housing
- Six Housing transitions
- Seven Gypsies, Travellers and gorjers: conflict and cooperation
- Eight Recreating community
- Nine Young people in housing: aspirations, social relations and identity
- Ten Conclusion
- Appendix A Methodologies
- Appendix B Glossary of words and terms
- Gypsies and Travellers in housing
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.