- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- One Introduction
- Two Post-communist Poland: social change and migration
- Three Small-town livelihoods
- Four Local migration cultures: compulsion and sacrifice
- Five Local migration cultures: opportunities and ‘pull factors’
- Six Parental migration with and without children
- Seven The emotional impact of migration on communities in Poland
- Eight Integration into British society
- Nine Being Polish in England
- Ten Return to Poland
- Eleven Conclusions
- Appendix 1 The interviewees
- Appendix 2 The opinion poll
- Appendix 3 2001 Census data for Bath, Bristol, Frome and Trowbridge urban areas
- Polish families and migration since EU accession
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.