- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- One Work, health and wellbeing: an introduction
- Two Musculoskeletal disorders: challenges and opportunities
- Three Common mental health problems and work
- Four Comparing health and employment in England and the United States
- Five Re-evaluating trends in the employment of disabled people in Britain
- Six The current state of vocational rehabilitation services
- Seven The changing profile of incapacity claimants
- Eight Reconstructing the self and social identity: new interventions for returning long-term Incapacity Benefit recipients to work
- Nine The fall of work stress and the rise of wellbeing
- Ten ‘Work Ability’: a practical model for improving the quality of work, health and wellbeing across the life-course?
- Eleven Working for longer: self‑management of chronic health problems in the workplace
- Twelve Case study: organisational change and employee health and wellbeing in the NHS
- Thirteen Education and training in the workplace
- Fourteen Conclusion: setting the agenda for future research
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.