- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Social exclusion in later life: a global challenge
- Two Globalisation, economic recession and social exclusion: policy challenges and responses
- Three International migration: patterns and implications for exclusion in old age
- Four Social inclusion of older people in developing countries: relations and resources
- Five Exclusion from material resources: poverty and deprivation among older people in Europe
- Six Social inclusion of elders in families
- Seven The impact of changing value systems on social inclusion: an Asia-Pacific perspective
- Eight Age discrimination as a source of exclusion in Europe: the need for a human rights plan for older persons
- Nine Towards inclusive built environments for older adults
- Ten Revisiting social exclusion of older adults
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.