- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Glossary and abbreviations
- One Introduction
- Two Setting the theoretical scene
- Three The patient movement
- Four Radicalisation
- Five Radical activists’ new knowledge
- Six Values, principles and standards
- Seven The ten principles
- Eight Conflict and schism
- Nine Allies and antagonists
- Ten Achievements and failures
- Eleven What next?
- Appendix The principal component analysis
- Towards the emancipation of patients
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.