- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Preface and acknowledgements
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction: social solidarity in Europe: the fourth pillar
- Two The concept of solidarity in the European integration discourse
- Three Solidarity at the margins of European society: linking the European social model to local conditions and solidarities
- Four Towards a globalisation of solidarity?
- Five Contested terrains and emerging solidarities within childcare law, policy and practice in Europe
- Six Embedding European identity in context: changing social solidarities in Europe
- Seven Intra-European energy solidarity at the core of the European integration process: future possibilities and current constraints
- Eight Social solidarities and immigration integration policies in South-Eastern Europe
- Nine Normative power Europe: a tool for advancing social solidarity within and beyond Europe?
- Ten Social solidarity in post-socialist countries
- Eleven Trade unions, NGOs and social solidarity in Romania1
- Twelve Social solidarity and preferences on welfare institutions across Europe
- Thirteen Social solidarity, human rights and Roma: unequal access to basic resources in Central and Eastern Europe
- Fourteen Conclusion: the future of social solidarity in an enlarged Europe: key issues and research questions
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.