- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of contributors
- One Education policy and policy making, 1997–2009
- Two Children’s social care under New Labour
- Three Health policy under New Labour: not what it seems?
- Four Towards a social democratic pension system? Assessing the significance of the 2007 and 2008 Pensions Acts1
- Five Minimum income standards and household budgets (Social Policy Association prize-winning paper)
- Six Re-connecting with ‘what unemployment means’: employability, the experience of unemployment and priorities for policy in an era of crisis
- Seven Facing the ‘dark side’ of deregulation? The politics of two-tier labour markets in Germany and Japan after the global financial crisis
- Eight ‘Flexibility’, xenophobia and exploitation: modern slavery in the UK
- Nine Mi Familia Progresa: change and continuity in Guatemala’s social policy
- Ten Service users and social policy: developing different discussions, challenging dominant discourses
- Eleven Participation and social justice
- Twelve Involving disabled children and young people in research and consultations: issues, challenges and opportunities
- Thirteen Responding to unhappy childhoods in the UK: enhancing young people’s ‘well-being’ through participatory action research
- Fourteen Service users as peer research interviewers: why bother?
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.