- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- Introduction: the year in social policy
- Part One: UK social policy
- One Thinking historically about integration
- Two Invest and reform: spending review 2002 and its control regime
- Three Who choosing what? The evolution of the use of ‘choice’ in the NHS, and its importance for New Labour
- Part Two: International issues
- Four Globalisation/welfare: what's the preposition? And, or, versus, with?
- Five Convergence in social welfare systems: what does it mean?
- Six Analysing the health transition: what the Greek case tells us about the social determinants of health
- Seven Welfare reform in the United States: the first five years of TANF
- Eight Social policy in the East Asian tiger economies: past, present and future<sup>1</sup>
- Part Three: In focus: Pensions and old age
- Nine Adapting pension systems to labour market changes in western Europe
- Ten Pensions choices for the 21st century: meeting the challenges of an ageing society
- Eleven The schlock<sup>1</sup> and the new: risk, reflexivity and retirement<sup>2</sup>
- Twelve Pension sharing on divorce: the future for women
- Social Policy Review 15
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.