- Title Pages
- List of boxes, tables and figures
- ONE Introduction
- Two Environmental gerontology
- Three Urban ageing
- Four Skid row? Area profiles
- Five Ageing in deprived neighbourhoods
- Six Reconceptualising the person–environment relationship
- SEVEN The way forward – building sustainability
- EIGHT Influences, opportunities and challenges
- Nine Conclusion
- Appendix A Summary of participant characteristics
- Appendix B Short biographies of participants in Manchester and Vancouver
- Appendix C Mrs Macdougall’s short story
- Ageing in urban neighbourhoods
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.