- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- One Work, family and organisations in transition: setting the context
- Two Research design and methods: doing comparative cross-national research
- Three Working parenthood in a social services context: a UK case
- Four Social service as human service: between loyalties; a Swedish case
- Five Organisational social capital and its role in the support of working parents: the case of a public social assistance agency in Bulgaria
- Six Old rights in new times: the experiences of parents in a Slovenian organisation
- Seven Work—life initiatives and organisational change in a UK private sector company: a transformational approach?
- Eight Work—family policies in a contradictory culture: a Dutch financial sector corporation
- Nine Parents and organisational change: a cross-sector comparison of two Norwegian organisations
- Ten Changing contexts, enduring roles? Working parents in Portuguese public and private sector organisations
- Eleven Comparing flexible working arrangements across organisational contexts
- Twelve In conclusion
- Work, families and organisations in transition
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.