- Title Pages
- List of boxes and tables
- Notes on contributors
- One Changing local governance, changing citizens: introduction
- Two Citizen governance: where it came from, where it’s going
- Three ‘Neighbourhood’: a site for policy action, governance … and empowerment?
- Four Urban housing market restructuring and the recasting of neighbourhood governance and community
- Five Citizen aspirations: women, ethnicity and housing
- Six Can we promote cohesion through contact? Intergroup contact and the development of community cohesion
- Seven New migrants, citizenship and local governance: ‘Poles’ apart?
- Eight Citizens of faith in governance: opportunities, rationales and challenges
- Nine Citizens’ reflections on behaviour change policies
- TEN Every child’s voice matters?
- Eleven e-citizenship: reconstructing the public online
- Twelve Conclusion
- Changing local governance, changing citizens
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.