- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- 1 Social work and global health inequalities
- 2 The right to health: illusion or possibility?
- 3 Health, equity and social justice
- 4 Health and the environment
- 5 The health impacts of political conflict: new engagements for social work?
- 6 Reproduction in the global marketplace
- 7 Laying the foundations for good health in childhood
- 8 Violence, abuse and health
- 9 Long-term illness and disability: inequalities compounded
- 10 Framing health inequalities as targets for social work
- 11 Preventive social work intervention and health promotion
- 12 Developing new forms of service design and delivery
- 13 Developing the evidence base for practice and policy
- 14 Social work education for awareness and practice
- 15 Addressing health inequalities: the role of service user and people's health movements
- 16 Engagement in international practice and policy development
- 17 Conclusion: emerging themes for practice and policy development
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.