- Title Pages
- List of tables
- one Introduction
- two Need
- three Rights
- four Poverty
- five Quality of life
- six Social exclusion
- seven Relationships between the concepts
- eight Child well-being through different lenses
- nine Relationships between the conditions
- ten Matching conditions and service styles
- eleven Developing congruent children’s services
- twelve Conclusions
- Appendix A Method
- Appendix B Logistic regression
- Appendix C The 60 variables
- Appendix D Additional results
- Exploring concepts of child well-being
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.