- Title Pages
- List of tables
- One The breadth and depth of youth transitions
- Two A method-in-practice: constructing longitudinal case histories
- Three Gender and social change
- Four Going up! Discipline and opportunism
- Five Going down? Caught between stasis and mobility
- Six Coming out: from the closet to stepping stones
- Seven Acting out: rebellion with a cause
- Eight Interruption: from explanation to understanding
- Nine Conversation: reading between the lines
- Ten Youth, gender and change
- Appendix The case history data sets
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.