- Title Pages
- List of tables, figures and boxes
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- One Evidence-based policy making and social science
- Two Crafting public policy: choosing the right social science method
- Three Systematic reviews for policy
- Four Randomised controlled trials
- Five Qualitative comparative analysis for reviewing evidence and making decisions
- Six Narrative and storytelling
- Seven Visuals in policy making: ‘See what I’m saying’
- Eight ‘Big data’ and policy learning
- Nine Cluster analysis in policy studies
- Ten Microsimulation modelling and the use of evidence
- Eleven Citizen social science and policy making
- Twelve Deliberative policy analysis
- Thirteen Co-design with citizens and stakeholders
- Conclusion: Connecting social science and policy
- Evidence-Based Policy Making in the Social Sciences
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.