- Title Pages
- List of figures
- List of abbreviations
- One Introduction
- Two Hunger and charitable emergency food provision in the UK and beyond
- Three Theories of the food insecurity ‘problem’ and the right to food ‘solution’
- Four Food charity: the ‘other’ food system
- Five The sustainability of food charity
- Six Food charity as caring
- Seven Food charity and the changing welfare state
- Eight Conclusion
- Hungry Britain
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.