- Title Pages
- Glossary of French terms
- About the authors
- One Taking minority women’s activism seriously
- Two Theorising and resisting ‘political racelessness’ in Europe
- Three Whose crisis counts?
- Four Enterprising activism
- Five The politics of survival
- Six Learning across cases, learning beyond ‘cases’
- Seven Conclusion: warning signs
- Appendix Fieldwork and sampling strategy
Survival and resistance in France and Britain
- Minority Women and Austerity
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.