- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- Series editors’ preface
- One The empirical landscape of extended working lives
- Two Theoretical and conceptual issues in the extending working lives agenda
- Three Gender perspectives on extended working life policies
- Four The Australian empirical landscape of extended working lives: a gender perspective
- Five Extended working lives in Germany from a gender and life-course perspective: a country in policy transition
- Six Extended working life, gender and precarious work in Ireland
- Seven Ageing and older workers in Portugal: a gender-sensitive approach
- Eight Sweden: an extended working life policy that overlooks gender considerations
- Nine The United Kingdom – a new moral imperative: live longer, work longer
- Ten Is 70 the new 60? Extending American women’s and men’s working lives
- Eleven Gendered and extended work: research and policy needs for work in later life
- Gender, Ageing and Extended Working Life
- Áine Ní Léime, Debra Street, Sarah Vickerstaff, Clary Krekula, Wendy Loretto
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.