- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on Contributors
- One Britain’s hunger crisis
- Two Social security policy and low wages in austere times
- Three Responsibilisation of everyday life
- Four ‘The end of local government as we know it’ – what next for adult social care?
- Five Towards the Welfare Commons
- Six New keys for old doors
- Seven Embedded neglect, entrenched abuse
- Eight What variety of employment service quasi-market? Ireland’s jobpath as a private power market
- Nine Applying welfare regime ideal types in empirical analysis
- Ten What if we waited a little longer? The dependent variable problem within the comparative analysis of the welfare state revisited
- Eleven The welfare modelling business in the east asian welfare state debate
- Twelve The role of regime-type analysis in OECD work on social policy and family
Analysis and debate in social policy, 2015
- Social policy review 27
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.