- Title Pages
- Notes on the contributors
- One Corston and beyond
- Two <i>Transforming Rehabilitation</i>: implications for women
- Three The context: women as lawbreakers
- Four A comparison: criminalised women in Scotland
- Five Probation practice with women offenders in Wales
- Six Youth justice practice with girls
- Seven Women’s centres
- Eight Older women prisoners and The Rubies project
- Nine Gendered dynamics of mentoring
- Ten ‘Serious therapy’ for serious female offenders: the democratic therapeutic community at HMP Send
- Eleven Breaking the cycle for women through equality not difference
- Twelve ‘A very high price to pay?’ Transforming Rehabilitation and short prison sentences for women
- Thirteen The role of the media in women’s penal reform<sup>1</sup>
- Fourteen Conclusions
- Women and Criminal Justice
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.