- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and boxes
- List of abbreviations
- One Introduction: what size is ‘just right’ for a care provider?
- Two Why study size?
- Three Enterprise and care
- Four Methods for co-productive research
- Five What it means to be micro
- Six Micro-enterprises: better outcomes at a lower cost
- Seven Enacting personalisation on a micro scale
- Eight Micro innovation: what, how and who?
- Nine How micro-enterprise performs
- Ten Sustainability: are micro-enterprises built to last?
- Eleven Conclusion: scaling down?
- Appendix 1: Site one interview schedule
- Appendix 2: Adapted ASCOT tool
- Appendix 3: Developing the innovation theme codes
- Micro-Enterprise and Personalisation
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.