- Title Pages
- Notes on the author
- One Introducing emotional politics
- Two ‘Heads must roll’? The politics of national anger and the press
- Three Hidden in plain sight
- Four From crisis to reform
- Five Risk, respectability and the emotional politics of class
- Six The emotionality of official documents
- Seven Comparative perspectives
- Eight Towards a new emotional politics of social work and child protection
- Appendix Using qualitative document analysis techniques to analyse media and political accounts
- The emotional politics of social work and child protection
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.