- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Understanding justice and fairness in and of the city
- Section One Local environmental justice
- Two Urban greenspace and environmental justice claims
- Three The school in the city
- Four Transport poverty and urban mobility
- Five Food justice and the city
- Section Two Spatial justice and the right to the city
- Six Fit and miss-fit: the global spread of urban spatial injustice
- Seven Toonsformation: skateboarders’ renegotiation of city rights
- Eight Young people and their experience of place in the city
- Section Three Participation, procedural fairness and local decision making
- Nine Public perceptions of unfairness in urban planning
- Ten The importance of the past: cultural legacy and making fairness real
- Section Four Social justice and life course
- Eleven Fair shares for all: the challenge of demographic change
- Twelve Educating urban youth: fair or foul?
- Thirteen Fairness in Newcastle: theory and practice
- Fourteen A fairer city: towards a pluralistic, relational and multi-scalar perspective
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.