- Title Pages
- Series Editors’ Preface
- Notes on contributors
- One Politics, power and community development: an introductory essay
- Two The politics of deploying community
- Three Changing community development roles: the challenges of a globalising world
- Four Community organising and political agency: changing community development subjects in India
- Five Identity politics, community participation and the making of new places: examples from Taiwan
- Six Community development, venture philanthropy and neoliberal governmentality: a case from Ireland
- Seven A shifting paradigm: engendering the politics of community engagement in India
- Eight The politics of diversity in Australia: extending the role of community practice
- Nine The politics of environmental justice: community development in Ecuadorian and Peruvian Amazonia
- Ten The politics of democracy and the global institutions: lessons and challenges for community development
- Eleven Disability arts: the building of critical community politics and identity
- Twelve Service delivery protests in South Africa: a case for community development?
- Thirteen Community development and commons: on the road to alternative economics?
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.