- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on the authors and contributors
- Introduction Why is redesign of public policy needed?
- Chapter One Possibilities for policy design
- Chapter Two Conventional policy design
- Chapter Three Co-productive policy design
- Can crisis ever be good for policy design?
- Challenges in policy redesign
- The hidden politics of policy design
- Designing policy for localism
- Creative disruption for cultural change
- Establishing principles for value-driven practice
- Doing politics to build power and change policy
- Participatory action research and policy change
- Using technology to help communities shout louder
- Generating community conversations
- Policy design as co-design
- Using mediation to resolve conflict
- Chapter Four Debating co-productive policy design
- Chapter Five Governance for co-productive policy designs
- Epilogue Co-producing research
- Designing Public Policy For Co-Production
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.