- Title Pages
- List of tables
- List of acronyms
- About the author
- One Introduction
- Two The old regime: provision for disabled people before the welfare state
- Three Promotional welfare, 1948–63
- Four The emergence of disabled people, 1964–69
- Five Cinderella of the welfare state: legislation for disabled people, 1970–72
- Six The final days: disability at the end of the welfare state, 1973–79
- Seven The last waltz: epilogue
- Eight Conclusions
- Appendix: Ministerial periods of office
- Disability and the Welfare State in Britain
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.