- Title Pages
- One Retiring to the Costas
- Two Conceptualising, theorising and narrating retirement migration
- Three Locating the women
- Four Boundary spanning and reconstitution
- Five Leaving the UK
- Six Living in Spain
- Seven Belonging to networks
- Eight Renegotiating family relationships
- Nine Locating ‘home’ and community
- Conclusion Nostalgia, belonging and community
- Retiring to Spain
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.