- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Complexity Theory: an Overview
- Two Risk, Attractors and Organisational Behaviour
- Three Why do People Commit Crime? An Integrated Systems Perspective
- Four Complexity And The Emergence Of Social Work And Criminal Justice Programmes
- Five Child Protection Practice and Complexity
- Six Youth Justice: From Linear Risk Paradigm to Complexity
- Seven The Stephen Lawrence Inquiry: a case study in policing and complexity
- Eight Intersecting contexts of oppression within complex public systems
- Nine Complexity Theory, Trans-Disciplinary Working And Reflective Practice
- Ten Probation Practice And Creativity In England And Wales: A Complex Systems Analysis
- Eleven Responding To Domestic Abuse: Multi-Agented Systems, Probation Programmes And Emergent Outcomes
- Twelve Complexity, Law And Ethics: On Drug Addiction, Natural Recovery And The Diagnostics Of Psychological Jurisprudence
- Thirteen Constituting the system: radical developments in post-Newtonian society
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.