- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables, boxes and appendices
- List of abbreviations
- One Introduction
- Two New Localism(s) in Europe: restructuring local state spaces and public-service delivery in England and Germany
- Three National urban policies for deprived urban areas: the birth of Area-Based Initiatives
- Four Exploring the impacts of Area-Based Initiatives through a neo-institutionalist perspective
- Five Lost in transformation: urban governance practices and the New Deal for Communities in Bristol
- Six Local-government experiments to cope with structural change: the Social City Programme in Duisburg
- Seven The crystallisation of New Localism(s) in Bristol and Duisburg: a cross-case comparison
- Eight The neo-institutional study of New Localism(s) as an analytical window for comparative urbanism: concluding reflections
- Appendix I: Research design
- Appendix II: Sociogram depicting inter-organisational trust among the New Deal for Communities partnership (<i>n</i> = 21)
- Appendix III: Sociogram depicting inter-organisational trust among the social City programme partnership (<i>n</i> = 25)
- Appendix IV: Implemented projects financed by New Deal for Communities Bristol between 2000 and 2010
- Appendix V: Key project spending in New Deal for Communities Bristol, 2000–10
- Appendix VI: Key project spending in Social City Programme Duisburg, 1996–2009
- Regenerating deprived urban areas
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.